Trip Planning Basics
Learn the ins and outs of planning for Girl Scout field trips, overnights and other travel opportunities. Includes planning progression, how to making it girl-led and what council policies and forms you need to be aware of.
This training is essential before venturing out on your first outing and is also recommended before attending Outdoor Basics.
Here’s what past participants had to say about this course.
• “Very helpful and great ideas for trips.”
• “Learned a lot. Good information.”
• “I know where to look for forms and who I can ask if I have questions. Good training.”
• “Very informative. Very nice and helpful.”
• “I look forward to troop trips.”
• “Inspiring speaker! Makes me excited to help the girls lead.”