Winter Warrior Challenge
Do you have what it takes to be a Winter Warrior? Do you like playing in the snow and are you up for the ultimate outdoor challenge? Then this is your lucky (snow) day! We have an awesome beanie that you can earn if you complete at least three of the winter activities below. Once you complete your challenge, head to the Girl Scout office in Fort Wayne or Granger to pick up your beanie. Bring your receipt to the front desk as confirmation that you have paid. For extra credit, take a picture of yourself, your troop members, leaders, or family members doing one of the activities, and post it on our Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana-Michiana Facebook page using the hashtag #WinterWarriorChallenge. And of course, please follow Safety Activity Checkpoints when completing the challenge.
• Winter fun (snowball fight, sledding, build a snowman, snow angel, tobogganing)
• Outdoor sport (ice skating, cross country skiing, curling, broomball, hockey, snowshoeing)
• Shovel a walkway or driveway
• Walk your dog
• Catch a snowflake on your tongue
• Make snow art with water and food coloring
• Sell Girl Scout cookies at an outdoor cookie booth
• Take a walk
Good luck and have fun becoming a GSNI-M Winter Warrior!