Girl Scouts exist for girls, but it exists because of volunteers. By giving your time and talent, you can make it possible for girls to build character and skills for success in the real world. Research shows the influence one caring adult has on a child will last a lifetime. No matter what your interests, age, or amount of time you can offer, Girl Scouts needs your help to provide opportunities for girls to grow strong. We will match your interests with the needs of girls, and work around your busy schedule. No experience is necessary to volunteer - training is provided for all volunteer positions.
Who Makes a Good Volunteer?
- Do you care about girls and how they will grow to become the leaders of tomorrow
- Are you dependable and trustworthy?
- Do you welcome girls and adults from diverse backgrounds?
- Do you embrace a variety of ideas and opinions?
- Do you work well with others?
- Do you appreciate the world around you?
- Do you live your values and strive for an inclusive world?
- Do you consider yourself a good role model?
If you can say yes to these, you would be a great Girl Scout Volunteer. For more information, check out one of the following.