Volunteers who are interested in working with girls in Girl Scout troops are always welcome to join our terrific team of volunteers. However, many short-term, ongoing and one-time volunteer opportunities exist as well.
- Have organizational skills to share?
- Want to be part of the dynamic team delivering programs?
- Interested in sharing a special talent with girls in community groups?
Check out some of the recent volunteer needs below. Have something in mind, but don't see it listed? Please contact Rachael Caslow at 800-283-4812 ex 149.
Direct Service to Girls
- Troop Leader/Co-Leader/Assistant Leader
- Series Pathway
- Travel Enrichment Coordinator
- Local Money Earning Project Coordinator
- Domestic Travel Money Earning Project Coordinator
- International Travel Money Earning Project Coordinator
- Virtual Pathway Moderator
- Virtual Program Facilitator
Indirect Service to Girls
- Service Unit Manager
- Service Unit Registrar
- Service Unit Recruiter
- Service Unit Product Manager
- Coach Coordinator
- Communications Specialist
- Event/Program Coordinator
- Learning Opportunities Coordinator
- School/Troop Organizer
- Council Facilitator/Trainer
- Virtual Pathway Badge Program Coordinator
- Volunteer Virtual GSLE Manager
- Virtual Pathway Series Coordinator
- Virtual Pathway Journey Coordinator