**FULL** GSNI-M Winter Outdoor Challenge
Do you want to build a snowman? Do you like playing in the snow? Are you looking for a fun outdoor adventure? Then we have just the challenge for you! Complete at least five outdoor activities, register and pay online, and then head to the Girl Scout office in Fort Wayne or Granger to collect your fun patch. Bring your receipt to the front desk as confirmation that you have paid. To extend the fun (and earn some bragging rights!), take a picture of yourself and/or your Girl Scout friends doing an outdoor activity, and post it on the Girl Scout Volunteer Scoop Facebook page using the hashtag #gsnimwinteroutdoorchallenge. Please follow Safety Activity Checkpoints when completing the challenge.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
• Winter fun (have a snowball fight, go sledding, build a snowman, make a snow angel, take a ride on a toboggan)
• Outdoor sport (ice skating, cross country skiing, curling, broomball, hockey, snowshoeing, downhill skiing, snowboarding)
• Shovel a walkway or driveway
• Walk a dog
• Make snow art with water and food coloring
• Catch a snowflake on your tongue
• Sell Girl Scout cookies at an outdoor cookie booth
• Take a frosty outdoor walk
• Go on a winter hike
• Look for critter tracks in the snow
• Look for a kindness rock
Good luck and have fun taking on the GSNI-M Winter Outdoor Challenge!