Adult Recognition & Annual Meeting
Rising Up with Resilience
Saturday, May 7, 2022
Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana Michiana held its 2022 Annual Meeting and Adult Recognition together in one event on Saturday, May 7, 2022 in The Lodge at Camp Ella J. Logan.
We celebrated our communities as we highlighted projects and events that showcase the resilience of Girl Scouts during difficult times. Members voted on issues of importance to the Council, elected Board Members and 2023 National Delegates, and discovered what is happening across the council. We recognized Girl Scout adults and celebrated community partners that have helped our Girl Scouts throughout the year.
Next year's Annual Celebration will be held on Saturday, May 6, 2023.
Newly elected Board Members:
- Jenn Molinda | Kosciusko County
- Patrick Scherrer | Allen County
- Allen Coultas-Miggins | Allen County
- Stephanie Van Dellen | Allen County
Re-elected Board Members:
- Jana Grothaus | Allen County
- Heather Herron | Allen County
- M. Susana Worth | Adams County
- William Schmuhl | St. Joseph County
- Tom Edington | Kosciusko County
See the full Board here
For more information about the 56th National Council Session and Phenom by Girl Scouts Event click here