This beautiful camp boats 103 acres of wooded ravines, meadows, and trails in northern Allen County in northeast Indiana. Offering lots of outdoor experiences, from a nearly 30 foot tall climbing tower, high adventure zipline course, to an extensive low ropes course, and tons of cool sleeping options, Camp McMillen has something for all troops to enjoy. There are numerous hiking trails throughout the property, one of which leads to a sycamore tree on the banks of Cedar Creek thought to be the second largest in the state of Indiana! This camp also serves as a day camp during the summer. McMillen is proud to be accredited by the American Camp Association.
- Gathering Center is great for large groups of people and includes large commercial kitchen, fireplace, and audio/visual equipment.
- Cedar Creek Cabin is air-conditioned and features kitchenette, microwave, showers, and bunk beds for up to 24 people. Also features a fireplace and a deck overlooking the ravine. A great way to escape in camping comfort.
- Friendship House has 30 bunk beds, a large kitchen, tables and chairs, a fireplace, a covered deck, and an outside fire ring. There is a separate leader bedroom for two, and two bunk rooms. Friendship House also has a basement that serves as a multipurpose room with a concrete floor.
- Whispering Pines, Sycamore Hollow, & Whipporwill Units are screened-in platform tent cabins with four cots and mattreses in each.
- Primitive Camping
- High Adventure Zip Line Course
- Low Ropes Adventure Course
- Climbing Tower
- Trails and Hiking...and more!