Having Gmail Issues?
Do you have a Gmail account? Are you having problems receiving emails from GSNI-M? Here’s the solution!
1) At the top of your email screen in the "search mail"
box, enter "gsnim"
2) Click on an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
3) There will be 3 vertical dots on the right side of the screen, select those and choose "filter messages like this" from the drop down menu
4) In the "From" field, type "gsnim"
5) Make sure all other fields are blank (To, Subject, Has the Words, Size) and click "Create Filter"
6) Checkmark the boxes for "Star it", "Always Mark Important", and "Categorize" as "Primary"
7) Click "Create Filter"
You may want to repeat steps 4-7 for the word "wufoo", which is the email tied to the online forms we have you complete for product permission slips, volunteer agreement forms, various surveys, etc.