Volunteer Toolkit (VTK)
The VTK is an online resource that supports troop leaders, making the process of running a troop easier and more efficient. Check out some of the toolkit’s top features below. Watch the video above for a detailed walk-through.
Through the VTK, troop leaders can:
- Plan your troop’s calendar year by choosing from pre-populated or customizable year plans.
- View your troop roster.
- Email parents with one click.
- View all Journey and badge requirements.
- Explore individual meeting plans (fully customizable to fit your troop’s needs) that show: a meeting overview, list of needed materials, detailed activity agenda, and more!
- Record girls’ attendance at meetings, which in turn populates a spreadsheet of Journey and badge achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop’s year plan calendar.
- Submit your troop’s annual finance report.
- Easily locate common resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints.
- Access activities that include “Get Outside” and virtual meeting options.
Bonus: Caregivers can follow troop activities using the VTK. They
can’t change what leaders have inputted, but it’s a great way for them
to follow their girl’s Girl Scout year!
For optimal experience, open with Chrome; VTK does not work on all browsers.
**Find additional, helpful information on how to use the VTK on gsLearn**